Adobe Photoshop Elements Training Course
Program General Settings
- General settings
- General features of the program
- main selection menu
- Setting the workspace
- principle of operation
- underlay the creation of layers
- the text in the image
Basic raster file formats
- what are the pixels
- the issue of resolution.
- file formats.
- image quality and file size
- preparation for the Internet
- preparation of photolab
- brightness / contrast and shadows / highlights
- removal of undesirable color
- color variations
- hue and saturation
- replace color
- principles of composition
- crop image
- discarding unwanted items
- adjust the paper size
- local brighter or darker image
- selection method
SETUP FILE FORMATS
- internet formats: GIF, PNG
- storing of the logo using transparency on the www site or photoblog
- notch product from the background
- camera file formats (cliche): RAW
- Adobe Camera RAW
- why use RAW format?
- retouch portraits
- staff portraits
- what to look for creating photo portraits
- folding panorama
- depth of field
- black and white photo
- the use of gradients
- picture in sepia
- Red-eye reduction
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price