Advanced Foundations of .NET 2.0 Development Training Course
- Improve the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security features.
- Implement interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application.
- Implement globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application.
The audience for this course consists of Application Developers with the skills to develop business applications by using Visual Studio 2005 with either Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#.
Creating Globalized Applications
- Culture Information by Using Globalization Classes
- Creating a Custom Culture
- Working with Primary Encoding Classes
- Working with Advanced Encoding Classes
Working with GDI+ in Windows-based Applications
- Working with Graphics, Brushes, Pens, Colors, and Fonts
- Manipulating the Shapes and Sizes of Graphical Objects
- Working with Images, Bitmaps, and Icons
Implementing Code Access Security
- Configuring Code Access Security
- Managing Security Policy
- Managing Permissions
- Managing Access Control
- Managing User Identity Information
- Encrypting Data
- Hashing Data
- Extending the Cryptographic Behavior
Interoperating Between COM Components and Assemblies
- Accessing COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Exposing an Assembly to COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Accessing COM Components by Using Platform Invocation Services
Working with Service Applications and E-mail Messages
- Working with a Windows Service Application
- Working with E-mail Messages
Working with Type Metadata
- Working with Type Metadata by Using Pre-defined Assembly Classes
- Working with Assemblies Dynamically by Using Custom Classes
Creating Multithreaded Applications and Application Domains
- Managing Threads in a Synchronous Environment
- Synchronizing Threads
- Managing Threads in an Asynchronous Environment
- Working with Application Domains
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Test Automation with Selenium||Berlin||Wed, 2016-12-07 09:30||2030EUR / 2830EUR|
|Spring and Hibernate in Java Applications||Berlin||Tue, 2016-12-13 09:30||2822EUR / 3622EUR|
|Foreign Exchange and the Currency Markets for Business - Basic and Intermediate Course||Frankfurt am Main||Thu, 2016-12-29 09:30||1168EUR / 1518EUR|