Android App Delivery (bespoke) Training Course
The aim of this training course is to enhance the delivery and experience of native Android applications with a mixture of presentations and exercises.
- Billing – understanding more about the Google Play billing system
- Optimisation – best way to optimise the app by optimising images, reusing views correctly
- Publishing and using Proguard – gain a better understanding of using Proguard and the publishing processes
- Fragments best practice – understanding the best way to use fragments and a greater understanding of the fragments lifecycle
- Thread management and networking – improve how we handle network tasks, manage threads and being able to manage the lifecycle of a task
- Database Q&A – more of a session to run over our own implementation to see if it's viable
- Profiling –how can we incorporate profiling into what we do so that we can identify speed improvements
- Grid layouts – we'd like to take a look to see if it would help us make more efficient layouts
- Tablet best practice – see how a tablet app is best made and what pitfalls can be avoided before we implement our own experience
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price