BPMN for Business Users Training Course
The course aims at teaching the practical knowledge of BPMN modeling and learning basic skills.
The ideal student is a person who analyzes and documents the processes as a model, which is a business user IT system or business analyst collaborating with business people within a certain organizational function.
The training is conducted by a moderated discussion (40%) and computer workshop (60%). Part of the laboratory is to translate business situations described BPMN diagram
The course is a very intensive practical course in the strict sense, the training does not deal with in any way, the theoretical considerations of BPMN.
- Why you should know BPMN?
- BPMN specification eyes
- BPMN eyes practice
- Versions of BPMN
- BPMN and Business Modeling
- Basic questions a person working for BPMN
Levels of description of a model in BPMN
- Descriptive model
- The analytical model
BPD diagram types
- Process private
- Process abstract
- Process collaboration
Role of events
- Event start and end
- Event start and end used for descriptive modeling
- Timer Intermediate Event in the flow of normal
- Event Link (off-page connector)
Activity as work
- The tasks used in the modeling of the descriptive Sub-types
Controlling Flow Control
- XOR gate in the descriptive modeling
- AND gate in the descriptive modeling
- Flow goalless
Flows in the diagram
- Sequential flow
- The flow of messages
Additional objects in the diagram
Limits and boundaries process diagram
Practical construction process
- The simplest sequence in the process
- Create a path for the negative
- Diagram without the actors and the actors
- The loop in the process
- Communication between processes
- Identifying the expectations of unconditional
- Synchronization of independent paths in the
- Synchronization between independent processes
- Description of the situation "at least one condition is true"
- Scenario analysis process
- Stop the process
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price