Business Analysis Training Course
A business/systems analyst solves business problems by designing information systems which execute the strategy defined by the business. These IT solutions generally achieve one of the following goals for the business: implement a new/novel business process, increase efficiency and productivity of existing business processes, or reduce operating costs of existing processes.
This course is intended for those who are moving into the Business Analysis profession and who may, after any pre-requisites are met, be interested in taking the CBAP certification examination by IIBA (www.theiiba.org).
Who should attend?
- Entry-level IT Business Analysts
- Self-taught IT Business Analysts wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area
- What is Business Analysis?
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation – Gathering Information
- Requirements Management and Communication – Defining the process
- Enterprise Analysis – Defining the problem
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation – Defining the Solution Model
- Solution Assessment and Validation – Supporting the Balance of the Product Life Cycle
- Underlying Competencies for BA - soft skills
- Techniques for Requirement gathering process
- UML modelling and prototyping (Rational Rose, Visio, Erwin, Visual paradigm, Enterprise Architect).
- Project management (procurement management, Risk management, proposal writing).
- SDLC (Traditional methodologies and Agile methodologies) models, Quality standards (ISO, CMMI) and Testing (Manual and Automation).
- Different domains introductions (eg Telecom, Banking, E-Gov, Travel and hospitality, Health care, BPO, Engineering services).
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price