Business Process Modelling in BPMN 2.0 Training Course
This course has been created for anyone responsible for modelling processes in BPMN 2.0.
It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns.
It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer.
This course focuses on understand the BPMN diagrams but also covers basic part of the execution part of BPMN.
BPMN 2.0 in context of Business Process Management
- Process modeling versus process execution
- Business Process Management Suites and their conformance with BPMN 2.0
- Processes and their connection to the company strategies and policies
- Process goal and metrics
- Process context
- Modelling Workflows (Private Process)
- Modelling Business Participants Interactions (Public Process)
- Modelling Choreographies
Basic BPMN Symbols in Examples
- Artifacts, Error, Escalation, Events, Expressions
- Flow Element, Flow Element Containers
- Gateways, Message, Sequence Flow
- Resource Assignment
- Human Interactions
- Pool, Participants and Lanes
- Message Flow
- Using Participants
- Using Choreography Diagram
- Data Modeling
- Data Store
- Example of Data Execution
- Start and End Events
- Intermediate Events
- Event Definitions
- Handling Events
- Compensation Handler
- Compensation Triggering
- Relationship between Error Handling and Compensation
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Test Automation with Selenium||Berlin||Wed, 2016-12-07 09:30||2030EUR / 2830EUR|
|Spring and Hibernate in Java Applications||Berlin||Tue, 2016-12-13 09:30||2822EUR / 3622EUR|
|Foreign Exchange and the Currency Markets for Business - Basic and Intermediate Course||Frankfurt am Main||Thu, 2016-12-29 09:30||1168EUR / 1518EUR|