Cloud Computing Overview Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
This course has been created for people who want to understand how to benefit from cloud computing. It uses Amazon EC2 example, but can be tailored to other providers.
Short history of computing
- Private Cloud vs Public Could
- Where to use or not to use cloud computing
Could computing in action
- Workshops, where delegates will be entitled to start an instance (included in the course price)
- Starting and stopping instances
- Changing hardware requirements
- EBS vs instance storage
- Load balancing
- Spot instances
Overview of cloud providers
- Digital Ocean
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price