Core Foundations of .NET 2.0 Development Training Course
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Develop applications that use system types and collections.
- Implement service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application.
- Embed configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application.
- Implement serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application.
The audience for this course consists of Application Developers with the skills to develop business applications by using Visual Studio 2005 with either Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#.
Implementing System Types and Interfaces
- Examining Primary System Types
- Working with Special System Types
- Working with Interfaces
Implementing Collections and Generics
- Examining Collections and Collection Interfaces
- Working with Primary Collection Types
- Working with Generic Collections
- Working with Specialized Collections
- Working with Collection Base Classes
Configuring and Installing Assemblies
- Working with an Assembly
- Sharing an Assembly by Using the Global Assembly Cache
- Installing an Assembly by Using Installation Types
- Configuring an Assembly by Using Configuration Type
- Performing Installation Tasks
Monitoring and Debugging Applications
- Working with Application Processes
- Managing Application Performance
- Debugging Applications
- Tracing Applications
- Embedding Management Information and Events
Reading and Writing Files
- Managing the File System
- Working with Byte Streams
- Compressing and Protecting Stream Information
- Managing Application Data
- Manipulating Strings Efficiently
- Working with Regular Expressions
- Generating Serialized Binary and Soap Formats
- Generating Serialized XML Formats
- Creating Custom Serialization Classes
Implementing Delegates and Events
- Controlling Interaction Between Components by Using Delegates
- Controlling Interaction Between Components by Using Events
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price