Drools Rules Administration Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
This course has been prepared for people who are involved in administering corporate knowledge assets (rules, process) like system administrators, system integrators, application server administrators, etc...
We are using the newest stable community version of Drools to run this course, but older versions are also possible if agreed before booking.
Short Introduction to Rule Engines
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- What is a Rule Engine?
- Why use a Rule Engine?
- Advantages of a Rule Engine
- When should you use a Rule Engine?
- Scripting or Process Engines
- When you should NOT use a Rule Engine
- Strong and Loose Coupling
- What are rules?
Where things are
- Managing rules in a jar file
- Git repository
- Executing rules from KIE
- Managing BPMN and workflows files
- Moving knowledge files (rules, processes, forms, work times...)
- Where to store test
- How to execute tests
- Testing with JUnit
- stand alone application
- Invoking rules from Java Code
- integration via files (json, xml, etc...)
- integration via web services
- using KIE for integration
Administration of rules
- Artifact Repository
- Asset Editor
- Data Model
- Domain Specific Languages
- Optimizing hardware and software for rules execution
- Multithreading and Drools
- Projects structures
- Installation and Deployment Cheat Sheets
- Organization Units
- Users, Rules and Permissions
- Backup and Restore
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price