Java Hibernate Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Introduction to the issue of transaction and sustainability components (Optional)
- Introduction to transaction management in web applications and in particular in the context of Java EE
- The introduction of the architecture of the transaction and transaction manager and then transition to the idea of a light framework of transaction management and data durability
Hibernate Architecture Overview of the most important elements and the idea behind PHP framework Hibernate
- Discussion of how to implement a mechanism to hide component life through the implementation of the framework and to hide the drivers and as the database itself
- How is used for communication with the database via Hibernate?
Hibernate in Action
Example of use Hibernate framework in a simple Spring web application that requires consolidation of object
Introduction to the theme of the DAO - their interfaces and implementations
Mapping tables on POJO class
- The use of POJOs as realizing the idea of entity objects within a web application
- The use of declarative mechanisms mapping database table rows to objects POJO
Creating relationships between objects
- Discussion of the implementation of the transfer relation strictly object model database using Hibernate framework
Transactions in Hibernate
- Discussion of the transaction abstraction within the Hibernate framework, defining global and regional transaction and define their level.
Hibernate Query Language (OPTIONAL 1day)
- Discussion of the high-level abstraction definition language database queries within the framework Hibernate
Connection example Spring MVC application with Hibernate mechanism
- On this example application will be shown how to combine the two frameworks of integration within the web application
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price