JMeter Fundamentals Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
This course covers the creation and implementation of functional and unit testing with Apache JMeter, the free application testing software from The Apache Software Foundation. The purpose of the course is to allow organizations to completely automate their various testing requirements, saving time, money, and helping to minimize the risk of human error in testing. The program explores the concepts of designing and creating test plans for real-world web applications using Apache JMeter, including functional, regression and stress testing plans. Participants will learn how to design test plans for a variety of purposes and to use the various components and functions within JMeter to their advantage, permitting them to completely automate the web application testing process.
- Why use JMeter?
- Overview of functional/regression/stress testing principles
Designing a basic test plan
- How to identify your testing needs
- Defining the steps of your test
Creating your first JMeter test
- Introducing the JMeter GUI
- The basic elements of a JMeter test plan
- Building a functional test with your Internet browser
- Executing your functional test
- Reading the results of your test
The power of JMeter
- Comprehensive overview of the available JMeter components and functions
- Implementing an advanced functional test using the key JMeter functions and components
- Using your functional tests for regression testing
- Future proofing your tests
- Identifying what you need to test
- Mimicking the real world in JMeter
- Extracting and reading the results
Other key features
- Stress testing a database
- Using JMeter from the command line
- Editing a test plan in a text/XML editor
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price