MariaDB Galera Cluster Administration Training Course
This course is intended for database administrators.
The course presents options for High-Availability solutions using Galera Cluster.
You will learn the basics of Galera technology, as well as more advanced topics and practical knowledge related to configuring, optimizing and administering a Galera Cluster.
- Why I need them and what are High-Availability solutions?
- Cluster concepts
- What is MariaDB Galera Cluster and what it offers to my organization?
Galera Cluster Management
- How to start with Galera - what should I now before installation?
- Architecture and functionality
- First steps - Installation
- Going deeper - Configuration and Set-up
- Almost like a pro - Administration
- Operations and operation modes
- Upgrade Galera
- Backups and restoring
- Controlling state transfer between nodes
How to deal with Galera multi- master configuration
- Advanced configuration
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price