If you're a Systems Engineer, or making a hiring decision, or awarding a promotion or a raise, and if your company sells engineering services to clients on contract, OCSMP Certification at a suitable level represents a significant credential that differentiates you from your peers. Your superiors will think of you when they assign responsibility for projects based on MBSE, and when they make decisions on promotion or compensation.
OCSMP Model User Exam Preparation Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Interpreting Requirements on Requirement Diagrams
- Concept of "requirement"
- Key relationships including derive, verify, satisfy, refine, trace, containment
- Requirement Diagram description, purpose, and benefits
Interpreting System Functionality on Use Case Diagrams
- Use Case Diagram description, purpose, and benefits
- Use case structure encompassing use case, actor, and subject
- Basic relationships including association, include, extend, and generalization.
Interpreting Model Organization on Package Diagrams
- Package Diagram description, purpose, and benefits, aspects of packages including ownership of elements, and defining a namespace
- Relationships including containment and dependency
- Concepts of view and viewpoint
Interpreting System Structure on Block Diagrams
- Block definition and description, including definition vs. usage; valuetype (with units), block features including value properties, parts, references, and operations.
- Block Definition Diagram description, purpose, and benefits; compartments; relationships between blocks including specialization and associations (including composite but not shared aggregation); multiplicities.
- Internal Block Diagram description, purpose, and benefits; enclosing block; flow ports and standard ports; connectors and item flows; representation of parts.
Interpreting System Constraints on Block Definition Diagrams and Parametric Diagrams
- Interpreting constraint blocks on Block Definition Diagrams
- Parametric Diagram description, purpose, and benefits; constraint properties, constraint parameters, and constraint expressions
- Connecting constraint properties and value properties with binding connectors.
Interpreting Flow-Based Behavior on Activity Diagrams
- Activity Diagram description, purpose, and benefits
- I/O flow including object flow, parameters and parameter nodes, and pins
- Control flow including control nodes
- Activity partitions (swimlanes) and actions including decomposition of activities using call behavior action
- Send signal action and accept event action.
Interpreting Message-Based Behavior on Sequence Diagrams
- Sequence Diagram description, purpose, and benefits
- Asynchronous and synchronous messages
- Interaction references (to elements outside the diagram).
Interpreting Event-Based Behavior on State Machine Diagrams
- State Machine Diagram description, purpose, and benefits
- States and regions including state, regions, initial state and final state
- Transitions including trigger by time and signal events, guard, and action (i.e. effect) and behaviors including entry, exit, and do
Interpreting Allocations Across Multiple Diagram Types; Other Topics
- Allocation description, purpose and usage
- AllocatedFrom and AllocatedTo
- Representation including callouts, compartments, allocate activity partitions, and tables
- Special notations for comment, rationale, problem, and constraint.
- Some concepts relating to diagrams: diagram frames, ports, parameters, and anchors on diagram frames
- Diagram header, and diagram description
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
SelfStudySelf-study courses allow you to learn at your own pace on your own time. There is no live instructor involved. The participants use recorded video, quizzes and reading at their own convenience.
Price not set yet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price