OpenLDAP for Linux Systems Training Course
If your organization have Linux systems which numbers rapidly increase you probably face the problem with managing user accounts. Every user has to have an account on multiple servers, where you have to prepare that account manually. With this course you will learn how to setup one point where you can store all of your accounts, and thanks to this you will simplify and increase productivity of management processes.
- LDAP: What it is and what it does
- Organization of the data in the directory
- LDAP Data Interchange Format
- Filters and search facilities
- Adding, modifying and deleting objects
Installation and Configuration
- Basic Setup and introduction to the OpenLDAP Configuration (OLC)
- Mechanisms for data storage
- Installation of OpenLDAP
- Initial setup of OLC
- Setting up TLS
- Defining access control lists (ACL)
- Logging System
- High availability and data replication
Configuring applications and services
- Configuration of NSS and PAM
- Management of system users with OpenLDAP
- Apache - Basic Auth configuration mechanism
- (Optional) Samba - Configuration (as a classic-mode, non-AD, domain controller)
- GUI tools
- Phpldapadmin - Installation and Configuration
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price