PHP Web Sites Optimization Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
This course has been created for PHP programmers and web site developers interested in PHP code optimization.
The course shows how to find a bottleneck and how to refactor or change the code in the appropriate way.
During this course participants will deal with real web page examples, which will be tracked, analysed and optimized.
Stress Testing with JMeter
- Identifying what you need to test
- Mimicking the real world in JMeter
- Extracting and reading the results
- Introduction to Debuggers
- Stack Traces
- Function Traces
- Code Coverage Analysis
- Profiling PHP Scripts
- Remote Debugging
Use Code Caches, Shared memory and Opcodes
- Tuning Opcode
- Alternatives to shared memory
- Zend Optimizers
- Other solutions
- PHP 7 new features
- More advanced Big Data integration (R, Hadoop, etc...)
- Finding slow queries
- Finding most frequent queries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price