Programming in ASP.NET MVC 5 Training Course
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business internet applications in ASP.NET MVC 4 technology and in C # language.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello ASP.NET MVC World !
- Compilation, Debugging, Publish
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
Foundations of ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET History
- MVC design pattern - description
- MVC vs. Web Forms
- Differences between MVC 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
In and Out
- ASP.NET MVC project structure
- URLs and Routing
- Controller, Action, View
- POST and GET methods
- Data Forms
- Data modelling in ASP.NET MVC
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- WCF – short introduction to SOA
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- Unity 2
Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price