Programming in C# 5.0 with Visual Studio 2012 Training Course
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to understand the syntax of C # and topics related to object-oriented programming in C #.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello C# World !
- Classes from System.Console namespace
- Compilation, Debugging
- Comments in C#, Main function, using
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
Foundations of C#
- C# History from 1.0 to 5.0
- Pascal Case, Camel Case
- Keywords, Literals, Operators, Punctuators
- Statements, Comments
- Value Type, Reference Type
- Assignment vs. variable comparison
- Conditional operations - If, Switch
- Loops - for, foreach, while, do… while…
- Overview of C # keywords and operators
- Namespaces and types
- Numerical and Boolean types
- Class theory (Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- Fields, Properties, Indexers, Operators
- Methods, Delegates, Events, Anonymous Methods
- Interfaces, Structures, Enums
- Arrays, Collections, Exceptions
- Generic and Anonymous types
- Strings and chars
- Data modelling in C#
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
.NET Class Library
- Files and Streams
- Serialization (binary, text, xml)
- Asynchronous operations
- Parallel programming
Review of applications that can be developed in C # and .NET Framework 4.5
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price