SQL in MySQL Training Course
- How to build a query?
- What opportunities has the SQL in a MySQL database?
- What is a relational database?
- What is the structure and SQL commands?
Relational database models
- Relational operators
- Characteristics of declarative SQL language
- SQL syntax
- Division language DQL, DML, DDL, DCL
Data Query Language
- SELECT queries.
- Aliases columns of tables
- Service date (DATE types, display functions, formatting)
- Group Features
- Combining internal and external tables (JOIN clause)
- UNION operator
- Nested Subqueries (the WHERE clause, the table name, column name)
- Correlated subqueries
Data Modification Language
- Inserting rows (INSERT clause)
- Inserting rows by request
- Variation of the rows (UPDATE)
- Delete rows (DELETE)
Data Definition Language
- Creating, altering and dropping objects (CREATE, ALTER, DROP)
- Creating tables using subquery (CREATE TABLE .... AS SELECT...)
- Options NULL and NOT NULL
- CONSTRAINT clause
- ENUM type
- type SET
- PRIMARY KEY condition
- UNIQUE condition
- FOREIGN KEY condition
- DEFAULT clause
- The command COMMIT, ROLLBACK, SAVEPOINT
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price