Top 4 Linux/Unix Servers - DNS,Web,Mail and Database Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
- Created Linux/Unix Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in LInux/Unix Servers
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Managing Linux Servers and to show it is very easy to understand Linux/Unix servers.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage Top 4 Linux Servers that provide highly useful network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Fedora, CentOS are commonly used)
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Bind as a ;DNS server
- Apache as a Web Server
- Postfix as a Mail Server
- MariaDB as a Database Server
Through this course, you will learn from the installation to High level features of each server.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price