Understanding IPv6 Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
A 2 day theoretical course (with some practical demonstrations) covering the fundamentals of Internet Protocol v6 – including addressing, protocol formats, ICMP v6, discovery processes and IP v6 routing.
Network Planners, Designers, and Engineers requiring an understanding of IP v6. Those requiring a comprehensive overview of IP v6 and the migration process from an IP v4 environment.
- Explain the benefits of migrating from IP v4 to IP v6
- Describe and explain the IP v6 fixed header format
- Describe and explain the IP v6 optional header formats
- Describe and explain global IP v6 unicast addresses and aggregation
- Describe and explain link-local IP v6 unicast addresses
- Describe and explain multicast IP v6 addresses
- Describe and explain anycast IP v6 addresses
- Describe and explain IP v6 special addresses
- Describe IP v4 to IP v6 compatibility and mapped addresses
- Describe and explain ICMP v6 messages
- Describe and explain path MTU discovery
- Describe and explain neighbour discovery process
- Describe and explain router discovery process
- Describe and explain multicast listener discovery process
- Describe and explain stateful and stateless auto-configuration
- Describe and explain IP v6 and DNS
- Describe IP v6 routing protocols – RIP, OSPF, ISIS and BGP v4
- Describe IP v4 to IP v6 migration strategies.
- Demonstrate IP v6 addressing and local link communication.
- Demonstrate IP v6 routing processes.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price