Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Databases Training Course
The training is designed for people using Excel and VBA for access to the databases.
The use of external data sources
- Using ADO library
- Access to the database via ODBC
- References to external data sources
- Objects ADO:
- Chain connection - connection string
- Create connections to different databases: Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL
Advanced Access Database
- ADOX library and the ability to modify the database structure
- Calling parameterized queries
- Exporting a set of records to XML
- Importing XML file
- Custom forms, access to databases
- Use the forms in the sheet
- Forms to run queries on the database share
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Test Automation with Selenium||Berlin||Wed, 2016-12-07 09:30||2030EUR / 2830EUR|
|Spring and Hibernate in Java Applications||Berlin||Tue, 2016-12-13 09:30||2822EUR / 3622EUR|
|Foreign Exchange and the Currency Markets for Business - Basic and Intermediate Course||Frankfurt am Main||Thu, 2016-12-29 09:30||1168EUR / 1518EUR|