Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Databases Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
The training is designed for people using Excel and VBA for access to the databases.
The use of external data sources
- Using ADO library
- Access to the database via ODBC
- References to external data sources
- Objects ADO:
- Chain connection - connection string
- Create connections to different databases: Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL
Advanced Access Database
- ADOX library and the ability to modify the database structure
- Calling parameterized queries
- Exporting a set of records to XML
- Importing XML file
- Custom forms, access to databases
- Use the forms in the sheet
- Forms to run queries on the database share
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price