WebServices with SOAP and WSDL Basics Training Course
This course is delivered in German or English.
Overview of Web Services
- Why do we need Web Services?
- Service-Oriented Architecture Principles (SOA)
- HTTP and XML - what is the whole buzz about?
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
- Web Service Description Language (WSDL)
- Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI)
- The WS-* profiles - what are these?
The XML Technology
- Why XML with Web Services?
- The XSD Schema
- Data representation in XML
- XSLT based XML transformations
- HTTP / XML Web Services case study
- Messaging Model
- SOAP over HTTP
- The SOAP Envelope
- The Message Header
- The Message Body
- SOAP Faults
Web Services Description Language
- Web Services as Component-Based Software
- The Need for an IDL - history of Distributed Computing
- Web Services Description Language
- WSDL Information Model
- The Abstract Model -- Service Semantics
- Message Description
- Messaging Styles
- The Concrete Model -- Ports, Services, Locations
- Extending WSDL -- Bindings
- Service Description
Handling Binary Content
- The WS-I Attachments Profile
- Using base64Binary
- MIME Attachments
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price