Wikipedia for Editors Training Course
This course has been created for everyone who wants to help to contribute to Wikipedia.
This course covers the newest version of Wikipedia system and the latest legal status of Wikipedia.
- What is Wikipedia?
- Who the contributions belong to?
- How to edit an existing article?
- How to create a new article?
- How to create an article matching all Wikipedia requirements?
- Roles in Wikipedia and how to promote yourself.
- Wikipedia bots
- Account Preferences
- Making article compliant to Wikipedia policies and guidelines
- Uploading imagines, audio files and movies
- Other languages
- Shortcuts and "magic words"
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price