Wikipedia for Editors Training Course
This course has been created for everyone who wants to help to contribute to Wikipedia.
This course covers the newest version of Wikipedia system and the latest legal status of Wikipedia.
- What is Wikipedia?
- Who the contributions belong to?
- How to edit an existing article?
- How to create a new article?
- How to create an article matching all Wikipedia requirements?
- Roles in Wikipedia and how to promote yourself.
- Wikipedia bots
- Account Preferences
- Making article compliant to Wikipedia policies and guidelines
- Uploading imagines, audio files and movies
- Other languages
- Shortcuts and "magic words"
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price