ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL®: Intermediate Capability Stream: Operational Support & Analysis (OS&A) Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
The target group of the Operational Support and Analysis Certificate is:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications. Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in Event Management Process, Incident Management Process, Request Fulfilment Process, Problem Management Process, Access Management Process, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Operation Principals
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Operational Support and Analysis
- Specific emphasis on the Service Operation Lifecycle processes and roles included in:
- Event Management which defines any detectable or discernible occurrence that has significance for the management of the IT Infrastructure or the delivery of an IT service
- Incident Management which has the capability to bring services back to normal operations as soon as possible, according to agreed service levels o Request Fulfilment which fulfils a request providing quick and effective access to standard services which business staff can use to improve their productivity or the quality of business services and products
- Problem Management which prevents problems and resulting Incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring Incidents and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented
- Access Management which grants authorized users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such as:
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Knowledge Management
- Financial Management for IT services
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Common Service Operation activities related to Service Operation and Support
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within the Service
- Operation and Support such as Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management, Application Management
- Service Operations and Support Service Operation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>