ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL®: Intermediate Capability Stream: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings and Agreement curriculum
- Service Portfolio Management which provides documentation for services and prospective services in business terms
- Service Catalogue Management which is concerned with the production and documentation of the Service Catalogue from a business and a technical viewpoint
- Service Level Management which sets up a Service Level Agreement (SLA) structure and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
- Demand Management which identifies Patterns of Business Activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
- Supplier Management which ensures all partners and suppliers are managed in the appropriate way and includes contract management
- Financial Management which includes ensuring understanding of the service value and the management of all financial considerations
- Business Relationship Managers who have responsibility to represent customers and ensure the Service Catalogue and Portfolio have the right needs Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such as Incident and Change Management
- Common Service Operation activities related to Service Offerings and Agreement
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreement
- Service Offerings and Agreement roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreement.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>