ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Design (SD) Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Management and control of all Service Design activities
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities
- Justification and control of the organizational and technological issues on Service Design
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>