ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL®: Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
In order to achieve ITIL Expert certification, you must successfully complete the Managing Across the Lifecycle capstone course, and have accumulated sufficient credits across a balanced selection of ITIL subject areas.
This is five days course that closes and summarizes Lifecycle and Capability Intermediate paths by concentrating on essential learning points and knowledge IT management staff require on pivotal organizational topics.
Price does not include the cost of the exam.
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance, roles, people, competence and the organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Summary, exam preparation and directed studies
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>