Kredit Applications Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
- Corporate Lending Staff requiring an understanding of financial statements
- All Managers requiring an awareness of the information contained within financial statements; how that information is presented; and how that information is interpreted
- Corporate and Personal Lending Staff needing to analyse financial information provided to them – and arrive at reasoned decisions
- Support staff responsible for gathering and interpreting information for the lending managers
- Staff responsible for the management of bad and doubtful debts who need a working knowledge of the decision-making process which led to the lending being made
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case-Studies and
Understanding Financial Statements
- Balance Sheets:
- How are they created?
- What do the respective sections mean?
- Where does the information come from?
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- How do they differ from Balance Sheets?
- What information is included?
- Where does that information come from?
- Budgets and Cash-Flow Forecasts
- Why are these so key in Lending Appraisal?
- What do they tell a lending banker?
- More-importantly what do they not tell a lending banker?
Analysing Financial Statements
- Analysis of the trends and ratios in the financial statements covering:
- Financial Management and Efficiency
- What do these trends tell a lending banker?
- …and as before, what do these trends not tell a lending banker?
- Analysis of Corporate Client lending propositions
- Building expertise using a detailed Corporate Lending case study
- Understanding that different types of company require subtly different shades of lending evaluation
- Managing and monitoring the lending
- Is it necessary?
- What company security can we take?
- How do we take and perfect our security?
Small Business Clients
- As for Corporate Clients (see above)
- Analysis of Personal Lending propositions – understanding the criteria against which lending decisions are made (and which will differ between clients)
- Building expertise through a series of detailed Case Studies on Personal Lending propositions
- CAMPARI as a mnemonic to ensure that all aspects of the lending decision are fully considered
- Analysing personal information (in the absence of Balance Sheets, P&L accounts etc.)
- Making the decision; structuring the lending; and getting repaid
- Monitoring the lending portfolio – looking for early-warning signs
- Is it necessary?
- What personal security can we take?
- How do we take and perfect the security?
Je mehr Teilnehmer, desto höher die Ersparnis pro Teilnehmer. Die Tabelle reflektiert den Preis pro Teilnehmer und dient zur Veranschaulichung. Die tatsächlichen Preise können jedoch abweichen.
|Number of Delegates||Öffentlicher Klassenraum||Privater Klassenraum||Privater Fernkurs|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>