Marketinganalytik mit R Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
Business owners (marketing managers, product managers, customer base managers) and their teams; customer insights professionals.
The course follows the customer life cycle from acquiring new customers, managing the existing customers for profitability, retaining good customers, and finally understanding which customers are leaving us and why. We will be working with real (if anonymous) data from a variety of industries including telecommunications, insurance, media, and high tech.
Instructor-led training over the course of five half-day sessions with in-class exercises as well as homework. It can be delivered as a classroom or distance (online) course.
Part 1: Inflow - acquiring new customers
- The importance of test and control groups. Universal control group.
- Techniques: Lift curves, AUC
- Return on investment. Optimizing marketing spend.
Part 2: Base Management: managing existing customers
- Techniques: RFM models. Multinomial regression.
- b. Value of lifetime purchases.
- Classification models using first simple decision trees, and then
- random forests and other, newer techniques.
Part 3: Retention: Keeping your good customers
- Logistic regression: glm (package stats) and newer techniques (especially gbm as a general tool)
- Tuning models (caret) and introduction to ensemble models.
Part 4: Outflow: Understanding who are leaving and why
- Customer lifetime value models: Combining value of purchases with propensity to churn and the cost of servicing and retaining the customer.
- Analysing survey data. (Generally useful, but we will do a brief introduction here in the context of exit surveys.)
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Standort||Datum||Base Classroom Price|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>