Objektorientierte Analyse und Design mit UML Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
This course is intended for analysts, designers, developers, testers and project managers. It is an introduction to system modeling using UML.
Based on selected systems (case study) following phases of system modeling are presented: from modeling requirements, through business process modeling and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements, to the analytical model. The next step is the design phase - static and dynamic modeling using project classes and the interaction between the system components.
Training can be the basis for a comprehensive process modeling in enterprise systems through the use of UML in all phases of software development.
Application and introduction to the web application
- What is the servlet and JSP page, what they are and how to use them
- What is the difference between a typical application, a Java web application
Web application architecture
- Discussion of the issues of architecture within the web application
- Introduction to the discussion of the different layers and application layers and their applications
Introduction to MVC
- What is the model, view and controller, what are the tasks defined within each of these three components of the model.
- Discussion of problems solvable with the help of the design pattern
- Introduction to the abstraction of the servlet, HTTP request handling process
- Basic HTTP
- Why HTTP?
- How does a servlet can handle the request?
- What type of query you can handle?
- The life cycle of a servlet
- What is a web application?
- What is the application deployment descriptor? In what way the service control flow between the client and the application?
- What is the client and the server application architecture? Abstract representing the query and answer application. Attributes and HTTP requests and responses
- Listener interface
Flow Control and conversation
- Introduction to the problem of conversational client application and solutions to common problems through the use of session object
- Association asking HTTP session and the session life cycle
- What is JSP?
- What are the common problems solved using JSP pages in a Web application?
- The role of JSP pages in the application and details of JSP technology behind
- What are bezskryptowe JSP page?
- Introduction to EL
Introduction to libraries and JSTL custom tag
- What are tags in the servlet code?
- How to use JSTL tag libraries and what typical problems solved using this tag?
- How to define my own tags?
Own custom tag library (option 1 day)
- Issues write your own tag libraries
- File format descriptor tags
- When you write your own tag library becomes a necessity?
Deployment descriptor: web.xml
- A thorough discussion of the process of implementing a Web application and file structure implementation
Web application security issues (option 1-2)
- Introduction to the topic of securing web applications
- Using the API, container, and declarative form of defining access to resources based on roles and users
- Examples of applications and implementation
- Discussion of the principles of the declaration and implementation of filters in a web application
- Declaration principles filters in the deployment descriptor and discuss issues within the subject filters
Korporacyjne wzorce projektowe (OPCJA 1 dzień)
- Overview and introduction to corporate design patterns
Struts (OPTIONAL - 1-2days)
- The introduction of a lightweight MVC web application framework
- Define and discuss the role of the Shares, Validator and forms within the Struts framework, discussion of control flow within the application based on Struts and write a simple application using the Struts
Je mehr Teilnehmer, desto höher die Ersparnis pro Teilnehmer. Die Tabelle reflektiert den Preis pro Teilnehmer und dient zur Veranschaulichung. Die tatsächlichen Preise können jedoch abweichen.
|Number of Delegates||Öffentlicher Klassenraum||Privater Klassenraum||Privater Fernkurs|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>