Persönliche Effizienz und managen von Meetings Schulung
Dieser Kurs wird auf Deutsch und Englisch angeboten
Managers, Team Leaders and staff members who feel that:
- They are attending too many meetings
- Their time is being “stolen” by other people
- They cannot get to the bottom of their day’s work because of a lack of planning, foresight or prioritisation
Format of the course
The course will be a highly-interactive combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Exercises and Case Studies
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the need to manage meetings effectively – respecting the time pressures of those whom they invite to meetings
- Follow the standard processes for calling, managing and preparing the output of meetings
- Appreciate more widely some of the ways of managing themselves and their time more efficiently: to work smarter not harder…
Understanding Ourselves and Others
- Understanding that when we ask others to attend a meeting we are imposing upon them our list of priorities
- What makes us behave the way we do?
- Are we aware how our behaviour affects others: do they always respond in the way we want them to and in the way that they should? If not, why not…?
The Process for Managing Meetings
- Why is a meeting necessary; what are the alternatives; are any of the alternatives preferable?
- The process for calling, managing and preparing for meetings:
- Creating a meaningful agenda covering the objectives for the meeting, the subject(s) to be covered and suggested timings
- Inviting only the right people – and nobody else
- Managing the meeting: allowing only relevant contributions (but being careful to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant); keeping to the agenda; keeping to time
- Creating outputs: not necessarily detailed minutes but, at least, actions points
- Arranging follow-up meeting(s)
- Do I need to attend all the meetings to which I am invited?
- How do I decide whether (or not) to attend meetings?
- What justifications do I have for declining to attend?
- What else am I allowed to do during a meeting related to attendees, subject matter being discussed and timings?
Other Personal Efficiency and Time Management Issues
- Setting Objectives – personal and professional – and keeping to them
- Work Prioritisation
- How do I decide what needs to be done?
- How do I prioritise these activities?
- Employee-Imposed Time: are my staff and colleagues working for me or am I working for them…?
- Time Bandits: what else steals time away from me and what can I do about it?
- Telephone calls
- Unplanned interruptions
- Displacement activities: procrastination…
- Other things…
- Effective Delegation
- Assertiveness: seeking a compromise; learning to say “no” effectively
Je mehr Teilnehmer, desto höher die Ersparnis pro Teilnehmer. Die Tabelle reflektiert den Preis pro Teilnehmer und dient zur Veranschaulichung. Die tatsächlichen Preise können jedoch abweichen.
|Number of Delegates||Öffentlicher Klassenraum||Privater Fernkurs|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>