Service-Oriented Architecture: Strategy, Technology and Methodology Schulung
This course is intended for Post Graduate (or equivalent) level students and will be a combination of lectures and lab sessions (theory and practice).
At the end of the course the student should be able to:
Knowledge and Understanding.
- Understand the principles and business advantage of systems developed around services.
- Become fully aware of the major protocols and technologies involved in the web services standard, and understand how these technologies fit together. Your knowledge will extend to leading-edge and emerging aspects of web services as well as the more established elements of the standard.
- Understand in depth the technology used to enable systems based on a widely used programming language to both use and provide Web Services.
- Identify where the service oriented approach and in particular web services are appropriate for particular business scenarios.
- Consider the most effective design for a web services solution
- Acquire, in the future, knowledge and understanding of emerging aspects of the rapidly evolving web services standard
- Operate with current technologies associated with Web Services that are platform neutral – XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Write and expose web services in a widely used programming language and write client code in that language to invoke web services.
- The overall approach to design of systems based on services
- The RESTful approach to web services and the SOAP standard
- The Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) and other standards for the specification of services.
- Advanced web service standards to ensure such features as security and reliability
- BPEL, the Business Process Execution Language
- Web services in the cloud and the use of web services by mobile devices.
Je mehr Teilnehmer, desto höher die Ersparnis pro Teilnehmer. Die Tabelle reflektiert den Preis pro Teilnehmer und dient zur Veranschaulichung. Die tatsächlichen Preise können jedoch abweichen.
|Number of Delegates||Öffentlicher Klassenraum||Privater Fernkurs|
Zu teuer? Schlagen Sie einen Preis vor >>