Adobe Photoshop Training Course
The participant will learn during the training:
- Smooth operation of the program
- Issues and printing technology
- Adjustments and photo retouching
- Adjust colors
- Red-eye removal
- Adjust the brightness and contrast
- Adjust the size
- Improve sharpness
- Compose multiple photos into a single image
- Improve the quality of old, damaged photographs
- Create a sepia effect
- Cutting objects from the background
- Construction of the image, color models, the basic concepts and formats
- work with layers and masks
- Tool selection and tool path vector
- Styles and Effects
- Work with the text
- Adjust color photos and graphics
- Correction layer
- History of the document
- Retouching and montages
- Save your work
Brief training program:
- Basis for the construction of image and color models
- Work with stencils for color
- Adjust color photos.
- Retouching and modifications
- Recording and optimizing graphics.
Sample topics of classes:
- Pictures, more professional and legibly
- Scanner, restore old photos greatness.
- Photo Lab, preparation of transfer images to photo paper
- Photomontage, poster creation combining the graphics, texts
- Internet, preparing images to be placed on social networking sites and blogs, websites
- Tablet / scanning, transferring drawings from paper to computer, turn on the computer
- Principles of drawing, light, perspective, colors in drawing and painting
- Internet / print, prepare the text for publication online
Requirements, the requirements of graphic designers, what graphic can create
- Assembly materials, combining still images and preparation of conceptual, subtitles
- Organization, the organization co-designers
- Control, control of work schedules
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price