Facebook in advertising and marketing Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- What tools and the benefits of Facebook?
- Facebook as an effective tool for Social Media
- Examples of great successes on Facebook
- The attainment of the business: sales, image, activities
- Creating a strategy for building a business on the internet
- The foundation and to create your own profile
- Setting facebook with WordPress
- Fan page, what it is and what gives?
- How to change the profile of the fan page?
- How to attract attention and gain new fans?
- How not to be reset?
- How to calm comments?
- How to measure the achievement of business objectives?
- Statistics - page Analytics
- Extras from Facebook for Business
- Positioning and optimization of the site on Facebook - SEO on Facebook
Facebook in our company
- Gaining new fans through the "Like" (new)
- The "Like"
- Active ad on Facebook
- Integration with other services fanpage
- Social Plug-ins
- How do I get customers to promote any product / service among friends?
- Facebook Connect
- Facebook Comments - effective comments
- Changing the design of Facebook - create bookmarks
- Discuss options and tools bookmarks
- Discussion of the successes and failures of competitions on Facebook - Talk
- Get more fans, customers and Promote your look with the contest on Facebook
- How to run a contest on Facebook accordance with the rules
- How to save the people using Facebook, the company's mailing list?
- How to use Facebook people to pull out of the house?
- Practical exercises
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price