ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
- ITIL®: Intermediate Capability Stream: Release, Control & Validation (RC&V) Training Course
ITIL®: Intermediate Capability Stream: Release, Control & Validation (RC&V) Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Release, Control and Validation management
- Change management as a capability to realise successful service transition
- Service validation and testing as a capability to assure the integrity and the quality of service transition
- Service asset and configuration management as a capability to monitor the state of service transition
- Knowledge management as part of enhancing the on-going management decision support and service delivery capability
- Service request fulfilment and evaluation to assure meeting committed service level performance
- Common Service Operation activities for supporting the service management Lifecycle
- Release Control and Validation process roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:
- Change management
- Service release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Service asset and configuration management
- Knowledge management
- Request fulfilment
- Service Evaluation
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price