MariaDB 10 Developer Course Training Course
- Created DBAs, Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in MariaDB 10 based on Linux system.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Database Concept and SQL and to show it is very easy to understand how to use SQL and manage MariaDB on Linux system.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities
- After this course, you can apply the knowledge, which you obtained through this course, to the other database systems such as MySQL, Oracle Database, MSSQL Server and PostgreSQL as well.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Ubuntu, CentOS are commonly used)
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Chapter 00 MariaDB 10 Developer Course Introduction
- Chapter 01 MariaDB 10 Introduction
- Chapter 02 Startup MariaDB 10
- Chapter 03 MariaDB Tools - Command & GUI
- Chapter 04 Retrieving Data using SQL
- Chapter 05 Filtering Data using SQL
- Chapter 06 Summarizing, Grouping & Combining
- Chapter 07 Database, Table & Indexes
- Chapter 08 Inserting, Updating & Deleting Data
- Chapter 09 Table Joins
- Chapter 10 Subqueries
- Chapter 11 Views
- Chapter 12 Stored Procedures
- Chapter 13 Triggers
- Chapter 14 MariaDB Datatypes
- Chapter 15 Transaction Processing
- Chapter 16 MariaDB User Management
- Chapter 17 MariaDB Client Tools
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price