Predictive Models with PMML Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
The course is created to scientific, developers, analysts or any other people who want to standardize or exchange their models with Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) file format.
- Intro to predictive models
- Predictive models supported by PMML
- Data Dictionary
- Data Transformations
- Mining Schema
- Overview of API providers for PMML
- Executing your model in a cloud
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price