Programming in C Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Knowledge of any text editor and operating system.
The course is prepared for beginning programmers.
A Brief History of C Programming Language
- Operators and their priorities
Retrieving and Displaying Data
- Printf formatting instructions and scanf
- Pointers to variables
- Pointers to functions
- Pointers to variables in the structure
Dynamic memory allocation
- Malloc function
- Libraries math, stdio, stdlib, time
Introduction to algorithms and data structures *
- Unidirectional list
- Sorting algorithms
- * Optional topics
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price