Puppet Advanced Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Delegates should either have attended the Puppet Fundamentals training course or have the equivalent Puppet experience. You should also have good Linux/Unix System Administration experience.
This course is intended for experienced system administrators and developers who are looking to implement Puppet Automation into complex environments.
On completion you will be able to deploy a complex systems configuration for Puppet environment in a multiple Masters-Client environment.
- Development Environment
- Puppet Module Architecture
- Code Compression
- Data separation with Hiera
- Virtual Resources
- Exported Resources
- Reporting and Auditing
- Scaling Puppet
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price