Puppet Fundamentals Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
There are no required pre-requisites for this course but it is recommended that to fully benefit from this course you have knowledge of Linux/Unix System Administration.
This course is intended for organisations already using Puppet or Systems Administrators looking to implement Puppet as a new solution.
The course is delivered over 3 days and involves a mixture of both presentations and exercises. On completion you will be able to deploy a basic system configuration for Puppet in a Master-Client environment.
- About Puppet
- Puppet Agent & Puppet Master
- Resource Relationships
- Language Constructs
- Language and Templates
- Defined Resource Types
- Puppet Forge
- Troubleshooting & Best Practices
- Live Management
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price