Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Yellow Belt covers the basics of the Six Sigma Define Measure Analyse Improve Control (DMAIC) approach enabling delegates to take part and lead team based waste and defect reduction projects and initiatives. In addition emphasis is placed on applying the problem solving tools into daily roles.
At the end of the course you will be equipped to look at your immediate team and role, determine what can be improved and create a business improvement project on a selected opportunity that is aligned to customer requirements.
You will be able to analyse the process using visualization tools and identify the waste (non-value adding) components and work to eliminate these from the process. You will apply root cause analysis techniques to identify the underlying causes of defects in the process.
The course uses simulations, case study exercises and work based projects to enable delegates to 'learn through doing'.
Notes: This course has a minimum class size of 4. And if requested this course can be delivered in 2 days with some reductions to the course content and level of detail in some areas, notably Customer needs; Graphical analysis and Process handover.
- An overview of project selection and scoping
- Understanding customer needs and how they impact project aims
- Discovering processes using visualisation techniques
- Understanding the causes of work and how to simplify
- Finding and removing process waste
- Graphical analysis to understand process performance
- Problem solving tools to determine root cause
- Basic solution creation
- Piloting & implementation
- Process handover
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price