Strategic Planning in Practice Training Course
This training course has been created for investors, business owners, directors, managers, executives and analysts who need to develop strategic planning skills. It is not designed for academic purposes, but to start realizing your dreams today.
This course focuses on strategic planning for businesses in which flexibility and constant learning is the most important thing. The main emphasis is corporate and investment strategy using current real-world examples. Each course member will have the opportunity to create a strategic plan and learn how to implement it in practice.
Strategic Planning Overview
- Strategic planning - why, when and what for?
- When is strategic planning not desirable?
Strategic Planning Levels
- Corporate Strategy
- SBU/Business and Division Strategy
- Operational Strategy
Creating the Strategic Plan
- Values and behaviours
- Goals, tasks and responsibilities
- Creating tasks using the SMART framework
Business Motivation Model
- Quick overview of the standard
- Software supporting Strategic Planning process
- Information systems
- Assigning tasks
- Employee motivation
Strategic planning as an On-going Process
- Who should be responsible for strategic improvements?
- Using Business Motivation Model software to keep your strategy up to date
- How to relate your processes to your business plan
- Importance of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Balanced Scorecard and performance measurement
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price